Surly 1x1 Fork; I.S. DISC Tab & Removable Canti Pivots

Surly 1x1 Fork; I.S. DISC Tab & Removable Canti Pivots


Surly 1x1 Fork; I.S. DISC Tab & Removable Canti Pivots
  • Suspension corrected for 80mm
  • Chromoly tubing, butted blades

The Surly 1x1 Mountain fork features CroMoly tubing, butted blades and fits wide 2.7" tires with clearance.Suspension corrected for 80mmChromoly tubing, butted bladesSuspension-corrected, fits wide 2.7" tires with clearanceFK0003 has ISO disc tabs and removable canti pivotsItem SpecificationsColorBlackWeight1058gMaterialChromolyBrake Usage F/RFrontFork Rake45mmAxle to Crown Length413mmCrown Race30.0Steerer Tube Length260mmBrake TypeDisc,Linear PullWheel Size26"Front Hub Spacing100mmFront Axle Type9x1Wheel Mount Center Offset0mmDefined ColorBlackS.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter28.6Steerer TypeStraight





There are currently no comments for "Surly 1x1 Fork; I.S. DISC Tab & Removable Canti Pivots"

Post a Comment